Canon is one of the top printer brands that offer quick and easy wireless connection. It provides most convenient modes of connectivity and very easy to get connected your Canon Printer with the Computer system through Wi0Fi network. But sometimes, the users face some error while connecting their devices to Wi-Fi connection and they do not know how to resolve the issue. Such users can take the help of our professional experts by dialing Canon Printer Customer Service Number Ireland. We have a dedicated team of experts who are capable to resolve any issue related to Canon Printer. You only need to dial our support number and we are available round the clock to serve you with the best solutions.
Easy Way to Connect Canon Printer to Wi-Fi
Step 1: Connect Printer to Wi-Fi
· Turn on the printer and press the Setting button.
· Now, go to LAN settings and Press OK.
· Find your Wi-Fi network and enter the password.
· Press OK when the screen display Connected.
Step 2: Connect Canon Printer to Computer System
· On Keyboard, press the Windows logo key and R.
· Click Add a printer and follow the given instructions.
In Case, when the Printer is not working properly
· Download and install Driver Easy.
· Click the Scan Now and detect if there is any problem.
· Select Update All.
· Reboot your Computer System.
· Check if the problem is solved.
However, you can also contact our Canon Printer Support Phone Number Ireland +353-1442-8988 where our professional team will help you to solve the issue in the least possible time. We have a team that is capable to solve any issue in minimum time and provide a reliable and effective solution to the problem. You can easily reach us through our helpline number or can connect us through email process or live chat support.