Many time, the problem occurred when the computer system does not get connected with your Wireless Printer. You tried so hard to fix the problem but fail do so and get any of these following messages-
- Printer not found
- No devices found or connected
- Unable to find the printer
- Your printer could not be found on wireless network
If you are the one who is facing same printer issue, then no need to take tension just contact at Printer Repair Support Number Ireland by calling at+353-1442-8988. We have a team of highly experienced and talented experts who are available 24 x 7 in order to solve the problem of the printer of any brand.
Troubleshooting Methods to Fix Wireless Issue of the Printer
To resolve wireless issue in your printer, you need to follow the steps given below-
Method 1: Restart Your Printer, Router and Computer System
- Disconnect the power cord from the router and turn off the printer.
- Now, close all the running programs from your computer system and shut down the computer.
- Wait for few minutes and then reconnect the power cord to the router.
- Check the status of the internet connection.
- Turn on the printer & computer.
- Install the Printer Setup again.
Method 2: Check the Connection Status of the Network and Printer
- Make sure that the network is working fine for printersetup.
- Now, open the Wireless network Settings and go to menu option.
- Turn on the wireless signal option.
- Check if the Wireless icon light blinking.
- Make sure that the printer is not connected to a host network.
- After that, set the dual band router to the 2.4 GHz band.
- Along with that, you also need to ensure that the network name and status of the connection are same.
- Put the router near the printer for strong signals.
Method 3: Uninstall & Reinstall the printer driver
- Disconnect the connection from the printer
- Search for programs and features and click on Programs and Features.
- On the installed programs, click on the printer name and then select Uninstall option.
- Click Yes.
- Wait till the un-installation process gets completed.
- Restart the computer.
- Turn on the printer.
- Open the official website of the printer.
- Select your printer model, and follow the instructions given on screen in order to download the printer driver.
We hope that the above-given instruction will help you to get rid of wireless issue problem from your printer. However, if you are still facing same problem or have any confusion then contact Printer Wireless Support Number Ireland to get customized range of solution from our certified experts. You only need to call at our given helpline number or reach us through Live Chat support and we are always ready for your help.In case, we are unable to respond to your call or message, then leave your issue with Phone number in chat support section. Our experts will try to reach as soon as possible in order to provide you efficient support.