The HP Printer Error 79 is mainly a Hardware error that may be occurs due to many reasons including issues with the system link, printer driver, motherboard or any other reasons.When you get Error 79 then the following symptoms displayed on your printer’s control panel-
- Error 79 turn off and then on.
- Error 79 service error turn off and then on
If you are the one who is facing same error code on your HP Printer then contact to our Printer Repair Service Number Ireland +353-1442-8988 to get instant help from our experienced and qualified technicians who are available 24 X 7 in order to help you in reliable manner.
Although, HP Printer is one of the top quality printer that is known for providing best and high quality printing services to the customers. But being a technical device, it sometimes prone to many error, that need to be resolved as soon as possible in order to get back to your work again. Here, we are going to tell you about some of the effective methods that can help you to fix this HP Error Code easily from your printing device.
Troubleshooting Steps to Fix HP Printer Error 79
Method 1-In case, your HP printer shows Error 79 turn off then on then y=follow the steps given below-
- Turn Off your HP Printer.
- Wait for few seconds.
- Now, turn it on again.
- Take a test if the error is resolved
However, if the problem is still exist then follow the methods as mentioned below-
- Remove the USB cable connected to the printer.
- Update the printer driver with the latest version.
- Take a test by printing a paper.
Method 2- Reinstall DIMM
- Turn Off your HP Printer and move out the DIMM.
- Now, reinstall the DIMM so that it sits properly in the printer.
- Turn on your HP printer again.
If the HP printer error 79 issues still exist then
- Remove all Installed DIMMs.
- Take retest by printing a paper.
- If the printer works well,then replace DIMM that is suitable for your printer
Method 3- Reinstall drivers
- On the Windows Search bar, type Control Panel.
- Click on Uninstall a program.
- Uninstall all HP printer-related software.
- Now, right-click on the Start option and open Device Manager.
- On Print option, uninstall the HP Device.
- After that, restart computer and wait till the printer driver is installed properly.
- Install the HP software again.
We hope that the above given methods will help you to fix the error code easily, however if you are still facing same error then contact Printer Technical Helpline Number Ireland where you will get reliable Printer Support. You only need to call at our given helpline number or reach us through Live Chat option and we are always there for your help.In case, we are unable to respond to your call or message, then leave your issue with Phone number in chat support section. Our experts will try to reach as soon as possible in order to provide you efficient support.