Technical errors are common issues that can occur with any printer brand. However, if we talk about Canon Printers, then it also cannot keep itself far away from technical glitches and error completely as it can come anytime with any of the printer brands. The most common error that the user faces with Canon Printer is Error Code 5b00. Although the Canon printers are the most preferred choice among any other printer that is available in the market, the adoption of the Continuous Ink System can be caused by error problems. However, if you need help in resolving error problem 5b00 with your Canon Printer, take the help of our support team by calling at our helpline number +353-1442-8988 and get your issue fixed quickly.
What are the Reasons for Canon Printer Error Code 5b00 & How to solve it?
Canon Printers are highly preferred because of its advanced features and durability. But, many times the printer faces some technical glitches due to which such error occurs. These are some of the possible reasons behind the error 5b00:
- If the printhead of the printer is not cleaned properly then such error occurs.
- If the ink level is low then such error occurs.
- Because of improper ink in the cartridge, this Canon Printer Error takes place.
- This error occurs when the original refill cartridge is not used.
- When you install CISS on your Canon printer.
Steps by Step Procedure to solve Error 5b00 in Canon Printers
You can try some of these simple steps to eliminate this error code 5b00 and continue to use your Canon Printer as before. Let us discuss them:
- Check if the Canon printer is turned off.
- Now, hold the ‘Resume’ button and then hold the ‘Power’ button.
- While keeping the power button on hold, release the ‘Resume’ button.
- Now, release the ‘Resume Power’ button.
- Press the‘ Resume’ button four times and then press the ‘Power’ button straight after to confirm the selected action.
- Turn off and then on the printer.
Alternate Methods to fix Canon Printer Error 5b00
In case the above-given instructions do not work, then try these alternative methods given below:
- Replace the waste ink absorber.
- Set the Canon Printer in Service Mode.
- Take out the printhead of the printer and clean it with a piece of cloth.
- Reset the Waste Ink System Count.
- Refill the ink cartridge.
- Use an original canon printer ink cartridge.
- Clean the waste ink foam properly.
Instant Solution with Canon Printer Tech Support Experts
After executing the above-given methods, if the error still exists with your Canon Printer, then you should connect with our expert technicians who can fix this issue completely. We have highly knowledgeable and experienced technical representatives who are well aware of such types of problems and solve the problem in an affordable manner. Call Printer Repair Support Number Ireland to avail of the benefits of our well-trained support team in Ireland for all Printer error.