When there is an issue with your internal hardware in your Epson printer then Epson Printer Error Code 0X97 may appear on the printer. However, when such appear with your Epson printer then a notification message appears on your PC screen. When such error code appears on your printer, then your printer may stops printing and you are not able to continue your work further. In such case, you need to contact Printer Repair Service Center Near Me by calling at +353-1442-8988 where you will get instant support from our well-experienced team of experts who are available 24 X 7 in order to help you in reliable manner.
Simple Method to Fix Epson Printer Error Code 0x97
In order to resolve Error Code 0x97, you need to try these mentioned methods manually.
Method 1: Unplug and plug the printer
- The first thing you need to do is to unplug all the cables that are connected with the Epson printers.
- Now, unplug all the USB drivers.
- After that, take out all printing cartridges from the printer.
- Switch off the machine in order to discharge all the remaining power in the printer.
- Now, plug in all cables and the USB again.
- After that, reinstall the Epson printer ink cartridge.
- Turn On the power back again.
- Check if the error code is resolved or not.
Method 2: Clean the Clogged Printer Nozzles
Many times, for hardware glitches, cleaning the printer’s head nozzles help the users out to fix the error code. This is very simple to clean the printer; you only need to follow the steps given below-
- Firstly, turn off the printer and unplug all the cables from the power supply that are connected from your Computer.
- Open up the printer casing.
- Take a wet tissue; fold it in a way so that it is easy to adjust it below the printer head.
- You can use any head cleaning fluid which contain some ammonia.
- Position the tissue where printer head moves.
- Place the print head to the center so that the tissue is under it.
- Leave it for some hours.
- Now, remove the tissue, you will notice that clogged printer nozzles get cleaned completely.
- Turn On theEpson printer and check if the problem is resolved or not.
Method 3: Update Your Printer Driver
It may be possible that the printer error code can occur due to printer driver issue. So, in order to fix the problem, it is recommended to update your printer drivers to the latest version and after that check if the problem is resolved. To update your printer, you need to visit the official website of Epson Printer and select your Printer Model number and click on update option.
Get Instant Printing Solution at +353-1442-8988
We hope that the above given methods will help you to get rid of error code, however if you are still facing same issue then call at Printer Technical Help Number Ireland. Our expert will try to resolve your problem as soon as possible by offering an effective range of solution.In case, we are unable to respond to your call or message, then leave your issue with Phone number in chat support section. Our experts will try to reach as soon as possible in order to provide you efficient support.